About

Rakish and Urbane is a forum for my thoughts on style and what inspires me: From the Harlem Renaissance to the streets of Brighton with everything else in between!

One Quote that Inspires Me Day in Day out

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

Martin Luther King


Sunday 1 August 2010

Inspirational

http://digslifeofthejetsetter.blogspot.com/2010/07/kdult.html

Pharrell talks with Diggy on life, aspirations and inspiration. I used to think Kanye was fairly clever, hell I thought fiddy had some spark, some business savvy, but Pharrell has blown me away. Perhaps later I'll post up some more of his inspirational talks (hoping he has some).

Also see the site Kidult.com, the site which Diggy and Pharrell support.

No comments:

Post a Comment